Saturday, September 18, 2010

Survey News, etc.

Like I previously stated on Wednesday I created a survey to try and get some information from people on a general bases. My results so far are surprising to me. Once I collect some more data I will have an update for whoever reads this silly, positive journal blog. Don’t get me wrong I love this. I love writing and knowing that just maybe I am putting a smile on someone’s face or making someone really think.

Regarding the survey I want to say that I have some interesting feedback and actually quite surprised how well I know someone and the survey seems to fit the results for that person. The people I don’t know and the results that come up seem to be somewhat accurate, according to others that know the people I am not friends with.
Anyways, today sorta started bad; I woke up to a friend pounding my window and had to shower. She wanted to go grab breakfast before I went to work, ugh! I hate waking up and rushing, worst feeling ever! Then we get to subway and they totally screw up our breakfast. Now, since I have started this blog I have been really trying to find silver lining, if you will, but I just couldn’t.
I train to work every day to try and save gas/money/the environment. So I was going to drive there but had to get a ride. Now when I get home my ride there will be at work and I have to walk for about an hour. I love walking but this morning it just seemed daunting.
I get into a pretty nasty fight (verbally) with my friend, get on the train headed to work and just have a pounding headache. Well I end up realizing I was a royal doo doo head. I called her back and we discussed what happened and ended up making plans for later tonight. I really hope that this new leaf I am turning, works out to my benefit. This way I can be a nicer person to myself as well as others. I have realized if you’re not happy, you can’t really help others be happy. I need to take some time and focus on myself and in turn I can help others. It is what I want to do for a living so I better start that change now.
Next time on “Positive Living”, I will go over the survey more in depth and hopefully I will have surprise guest or two, we’ll see. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
PS: I will be having somewhat of an adventure on Monday, wish me luck! I really hope it’s fantastically positive.
NEXT POST: 09/20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag Alongs