Monday, September 27, 2010

[Insert YOUR title here]

Well as you can see the title is a little different today. I have come up, with the help of friends, ways to step back and help you move into a more positive frame of thinking once you have come across something that really gets your gears grinding. Here are the steps, make them your own and twist, morph, completely destroy and rebuild these steps that help YOU! But here is a great start:
1.       Stop, inhale and exhale.
2.       Distract yourself with music, a workout, hiking, meditate, just ultimately clear your mind.
3.       Let someone or something know.
4.       If your still stuck in that state of mind, repeat steps 1-3.
5.       Define and revisit the situation from a different point of view.
6.       Think: Will this affect me for any amount of time?
7.       Find a reasonable and livable solution, remember there isn’t just one!
8.       Learn from this and move forward
9.       BE POSITIVE!
 So this is what I have been using and it is really affective for me. Like I said make it your own and use it. Being a positive person really helps things, like being able to bounce back from a hard day and know that you help someone or even yourself.
I have to cut this post short, but I really hope the best for everyone and please feel free to ask me questions at anytime and I will do my best to answer. You’re all great!
NEXT POST: 09/29/2010
The Positive Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag Alongs