Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Bump in the Road

Last night I got home and there was a notice on my door for a $25.00, for my BLINDS being in bad shape and need to be replaced. Then I was charged for being charged, that was $25.00. So I have a $50.00 fee to pay my apartment. BEACAUSE OF MY BLINDS, come on, really? I just think its retarded, but whatever. So therefore I reset my Positivity Counter. I lost it when I saw that. They really nickel and dime you where I live.
Today was freaking insane at my work place as well. Only 2 people on my team taking calls and normally we have 5, so it was call after call, and it was hard to assist the customer’s in a quick manner and efficiently. Not to mention we had to follow up with other customers that we were working with, which there was hardly any time to do so.
On the other hand I got all my results for the survey I had. It was to see how positive someone is. I had a total of 40 takers; 20 Female and 20 Male, here are the results:
Female
Male
Under 1-5
Average 6-10
Above 11-15
Under 1-5
Average 6-10
Above 11-15
1
14
5
0
12
7

Total
Under 1-5
Average 6-10
Above 11-15
1
26
12

As you can see most feel within the average and only one was really negative. 12 were pretty high. The highest that I had scored was Mary (Age 19), she scored a 14/15. The second highest was tied; Kylee (Age 19) and Matt (Age 26), they scored 13/15. The lowest wants to remain anonymous, but it was a Female and she scored 5.
These results were surprising, since I created the test and it is not at all professionally done, and slightly skewed to my opinions. I was shocked to see a trend, I didn’t expect this at all. It made me realize that everyone is closely similar on a positivity scale.
Regarding the guest, I can’t seem to figure out how to get my MP3s to run properly on my blog, once I get it working properly you will have a couple of friends joining me for a brief moment. Well I need to leave work, getting kicked out.
NEXT POST: 09/27/2010
Have a fantastic weekend. Remember to try and focus your positivity, being positive really makes life seem better.
The Positive Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag Alongs